The Experimental Facility Division (EFD) of NSRRC provides multiple synchrotron-based experimental facilities and research techniques for users to study demanding scientific problems. We also provides professional discussions and substantial user support; therefore, both experienced and non-experienced users are all welcome to use these facilities.
The major missions of EFD are:
- Design and construction of major new instrumentation such as beamlines and stations.
- Development of new synchrotron-based techniques and applications.
- Operation and upgradation of beamlines and stations.
- Provide scientific and technical support to NSRRC users for carrying out their experiments.
- Provide experimental training for novice user and new staff.
- Disseminate our techniques to new user communities and research areas.
- Facilitate the active use of advanced analytical techniques developed at NSRRC for technological development in industry